Arbara is a character the player unlocks at adventure stage 1050. She is an Attacker.
Arbara lived in an ancient forest called Barrage Woods. She was just one of the thousands of trees in the massive forest, although more curious than you would expect.
One day, a mediocre fire alchemist moved to the middle of the Barrage Woods, so he could be on his own and avoid other alchemists’ judgement. Coincidentally, that spot was next to Arbara: for a tree as curious and sensible as her, this was a life-changing event. She didn’t even realize that the alchemist was awful in his craft: this was her first time seeing alchemy of any kind in action. She was so amused by the poor man’s skills that she started listening, and learning.
But one terrible day, enemy armies came and began chopping down the forest. Gogolah had ordered to take down all the trees so none of his enemies could hide and gather power, and so the wood could be burnt in the massive pits of Gog City.
Arbara was one of the very few trees that survived that terrible day: most of her friends were gone, and only a single nest remained in her branches. Her home was no longer a forest, but a burning wasteland. Even the fire alchemist was missing, who knows if killed or kidnapped.
Arbara’s sensibility turned to anger: she decided there and then to use everything she knew of fire alchemy (even if it was not much) to stop Gogolah once and for all. Her quest for revenge lead her to Green Man’s party.
Arbara learnt some fire tricks from an inept alchemist in her forest. That forest no longer exists. She’ll avenge it, even if it means burning to a crisp.
|Fire Blast*||Blasts all enemies with fire dealing 700% (+100%) damage to them, but Arbara loses 20% health. Has 3 charges.||New charge every 120s||9|
|Regrowth||Heals herself for 35% (+5%) and reduces incoming damage by 35% (+5%) for 16s.||240 seconds||9|
|Scorched earth||Burns the entire battlefield, dealing 550% (+50%) damage to all enemies and boosting ally attack speed by 50% for 15s||250s (-10s) cooldown||10|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top skill tree
- Harmonious spirit (Max Level: 6): After using ‘Fire Blast’, increases her critical hit chance by 10% (+2%) for 10s.
- Nurturing Flame (Max Level: 9*): Each critical hit reduces the cooldown of ‘Regrowth’ by 5s (+0.5s).
- Friendly Flint (Max Level: 9): Whenever an ally deals a critical hit, Arbara’s critical damage increases by 16% (+3%) for 6s
- Spare Fuel (Max Level: 6): Increases charges of ‘Fire Blast’ to 4 (+1)
Bottom skill tree
- Critical Spark (Max Level: 9*): Arbara’s critical hits burn the target for 6s. While burning, enemies take 52% (+7%) dmg every second.
- Excess Heat (Max Level: 9): When Arbara kills an enemy, a random ally’s damage is increased by 60% (+10%) for 12s.
- Fireproof Bark (Max Level: 6): ‘Fire blast’ deals extra damage equal to 5% (+1%) of the target’s max health (only once per target).
- Slow Burn (Max Level: ?*): Enemies hit by 'Fire Blast' take 16% more damage from all attacks for 10s. Can stack 3 times.
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
These are all of Arbara's outfits in the game