Bellylarf is one of the first characters the player unlocks. He is a defender.
Practical jokes need to be funny and harmless – two things Bellylarf can’t grasp. Doing a wee in the village well or setting fire to the corn supplies isn’t funny, but he still does that sort of thing.
Bellylarf once hid in a barrel for 3 years for a joke. The people of Foliax – his home village - said it was the happiest time of their lives. Then Bellylarf got so big he broke the barrel and his awful pranking started again. So when the crusade to save the world from Gog came about Bellylarf was volunteered by the villagers to be a hero. Hopefully he won’t make it back.
Bellylarf is THE most annoying person ever. He thinks he’s funny, but isn’t. Belting you over the head with a leg of beef is high comedy to him.
|Anger*||Attacks faster with his fists to deal 200% (+200%) damage for 12s.||140 Seconds||5|
|Taunt||Gains a shield equal to 40% (+10%) of his health and taunts all enemies for 20s (+5s).||90 Seconds||7|
|Lunch Time||Restore 50% of Bellylarf's health. His next attack deals 500% (+250%) more damage.||150 Seconds||7|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top Skill Tree
- Bash (Max Level: 10*): Gives 6% (+1%) chance to deal 75% (+25%) more damage and stun enemy for 3s.
- Resilience (Max Level: 5*): Reduces the costof the next upgrade by 0.1% (+0.1%) when he is damaged. Max: 23% (+3%).
- Anger Management (Max Level: 3): Killing an enemy while using 'Anger" increases its duration by 1s (+0.5s). Max: 15s (+7.5s).
- Big Guy (Max Level: 10): Whenever Bellylarf is attacked, it reduces the longest revive time of a dead hero by 0.3s (+0.3s).
Bottom Skill Tree
- Full Stomach (Max Level: 7*): Deals 33% (+11%) more damage when health is more than 80%.
- Toughness (Max Level: 15): Increases damage reduction by 32% (+2%) when below 72% (+2%) health.
- Fresh Meat (Max Level: 10): Reduces the cooldown of 'Lunch Time' by 10s (+10s).
- Regeneration (Max Level: 10): Increases max health by 37% (+7%) and restores 0.1% (+0.1%) health every second.
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items.
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Resilience +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Resilience +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Resilience +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Resilience +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Resilience +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Resilience +6.
Leg of Beef
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Bash +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Bash +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Bash +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Bash +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Bash +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Bash +6.
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Full Stomach +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Full Stomach +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Full Stomach +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Full Stomach +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Full Stomach +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Full Stomach +6.
These are all of Bellylarf's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Noisy (500 gems, Bellylarf must be at least Common)
- Fish Tank (1500 gems, Bellylarf must be at least Rare)
- Robolarf (1000 gems, Bellylarf must be at least Epic)
The following outfits are event-only:
- Bellylarfstein (Halloween event, after the event can be purchased for 1250 gems, Bellylarf must be at least Legendary)
- A character with the same icon as Bellylarf appears under the name of Cooper in an update prior to the game's release.
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|