Boomer Badlad is a character the player can unlock through the Time Challenge, on the third challenge. He is a attacker.
Calling himself a Jokey-Alchemy-Science-Guy, Boomer is frowned upon by almost everyone. He thinks a lot of alchemist’s ‘tricks’ can be reproduced (and even improved) by blowing things up. Why bother learning Fire Alchemy when we have explosives? Explosives are so much fun too!
Boomer loves to show off with explosive quips and dangerous stunts which largely just terrify people, not make them laugh.
He has an explosive personality BANG BOOM BAM 💥
|Kamikaze*||Sacrifices half his health to deal 3.00k% (+1.50k%) damage to all enemies.||130 Seconds||11|
|Fireworks||Fires up 3(+1) fireworks in the air each dealing 75% (+25%) team damage to all enemies upon hit.||120 Seconds||6|
|Jokes on You||Removes 25% attack from 2 allies and boosts their attack speed by 60% (+10%) for 20s.||60 Seconds||10|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top Skill Tree
- Concussion (Max Level: 11): Increases critical hit chance by 2% (+2%). Critical hits stun target for 0.6s.
- Stubbornness (Max Level: 7): Reduces his revive time by 20% (+10%).
- Madness (Max Level: 6): 2 (+1) more fireworks for 'Fireworks' skill.
- Fuel Them Up (Max Level: 10): Whenever an ally revives while Boomer is alive, reduces Boomer's and revived hero's ultimate cooldowns by 12s (+2s).
Bottom Skill Tree
- Fragmentation (Max Level: 6*): Increases critical hit damage by 40% (+20%).
- But Maybe (Max Level: 6*): Gains 20s of immunity after using 'Kamikaze'. 150s (-10s) cooldown.
- Crack Shot (Max Level: 6*): Increases damage by 80% (+40%) if there is a single enemy left.
- Explosive Shots (Max Level: 6): Increases the damage dealt to secondary targets by 25% (+25%).
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Fragmentation +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Fragmentation +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Fragmentation +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Fragmentation +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Fragmentation +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Fragmentation +6.
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Crack Shot +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Crack Shot +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Crack Shot +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Crack Shot +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Crack Shot +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Crack Shot +6.
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, But Maybe +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, But Maybe +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, But Maybe +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, But Maybe +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, But Maybe +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, But Maybe +6.
These are all of Boomer Badlad's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Feral Boomer (500 gems, Boomer must be at least Common)
- Hazardous (1500 gems, Boomer must be at least Rare)
- Dr. Boomer (1500 gems, Boomer must be at least Epic)
- Powder Monkey Boomer (2.00k gems, Boomer must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|