Hilt is one of first characters the player unlocks. He is an Attacker.
Hilt works as a tester for his Grandfather, who is a blacksmith in the village of Drald in 24the Verdant Domains. Anything Grandfather makes, he gives to Hilt, for Hilt has a terrible curse upon him: he breaks almost everything he touches. He doesn’t do it on purpose; things just break or stop working when he holds them.
Grandfather hands him swords, shields, daggers, etc, to see where the weak points are when they break. He then perfects the designs.
Hilt has always dreamt of becoming a knight and reads books about heroic deeds and noble quests. But, it’s not for him – as his family always say. He’d only break the horse or something.
Always scared. Never gives up. Never backs dow. That's his ninja way.
|Deadly Twirl||Spins his sword 8 times, each dealing 400% (+100%) damage to all enemies.||160 Seconds||6|
|I Have the Power||300% (+100%) bonus damage for his next 5 (+2) attacks.||150 Seconds||3|
|Reversed Excalibur||Throws a pile of dirt to the enemy. Deals 400% (+200%) to all and stuns them for 2s (+1s).||90 Seconds||7|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top skill tree
- Dodge (Max Level: 7*): Gives 6% (+3) chance to dodge enemy attacks.
- Forest Son (Max Level: 17): Increases ring damage by 2% (+1%) while alive.
- Paranoia (Max Level: 7): Dodging an attack reduces cooldown of 'I Have the Power' by 5s (+2.5s)
- Everlast (Max Level: 7): 'Deadly Twirl' hits 2 (+1) more times.
Bottom skill tree
- Lucky Boy (Max Level: 5*): Increases critical hit chance by 3% (+3%).
- Son of the Wind (Max Level: 8*): Increases attack speed by 20% (+10%).
- Friendship (Max Level: 15): Deals 8% (+3%) more damage for each alive ally.
- Sharp Edge (Max Level: 10): Critical hits reduce the target's defense. They take 14% (+4%) more damage from all sources for 10s.
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Son of the Wind +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Son of the Wind +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Son of the Wind +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Son of the Wind +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Son of the Wind +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Son of the Wind +6.
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Dodge +1.
- Uncommon: Heath Bonus +25%, Dodge +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Dodge +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Dodge +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Dodge +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Dodge +6.
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Lucky Boy +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Lucky Boy +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Lucky Boy +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Lucky Boy +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Lucky Boy +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Lucky Boy +6.
These are all of Hilt's outfits in the game
2424242424The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Bountiful (500 gems, Hilt must be at least Common)
- Ghoul (1500 gems, Hilt must be at least Rare)
- Thrall (1000 gems, Hilt must be at least Epic)
- Gingerbread (3.00k gems, Wintertide event: was purchased with candies. Hilt must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|