Lia is the eighth character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, at stage 140. She is a attacker.
Lia is annoyingly upbeat and positive because even before she began her training with the Almost Heroes she overcame a great personal problem.
She could not fire a bow in a straight line. This was a great dishonor as she is an Fortune-Archer Elf - a rare type of elfin folk that are naturally lucky AND skilled in the art of bows and arrows-. To beat her lack of accuracy she covers her eyes and relies on her own natural good luck. It works brilliantly and she is highly respected amongst the Fortune-Archer Elves.
|Target Practice*||Increases miss chance from 20% to 60% and boosts attack speed and damage by 250% for 8s (+2s).||150 Seconds||6|
|Snipe||Shoots a focused arrow that deals 600% (+300%) damage to a single target.||80 Seconds||9|
|Swift Moves||Increases dodge by 80% and critical hit chance by 30% for 8s (+1s)||150 Seconds (-10s)||6|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top Skill Tree
- Feed The Poor (Max Level: 5*): Every 5 consecutive hits, restores 5% (+1%) health.
- Not Deaf (Max Level: 7*): Every hit that doesn't miss increases damage by 8% (+2%) for 6s.
- Survivalist (Max Level: 10): Increases damage reduction by 15% (+5%). When she takes damage from an enemy, decreases miss chance by 1% (+1%) for 4s.
- One Shot (Max Level: 7): After she kills 12 (-1) enemies, next shot kills a non-boss enemy instantly.
Bottom Skill Tree
- Accuracy (Max Level: 15): Each shot missed increases next damage by 40% (+15%).
- Elegance (Max Level: 5): Dodging while 'Swift Moves' is active increases the ability's duration by 1s (+0.5s). Max 8s (+2s).
- Tracker (Max Level: 7*): Increases the chance to find treasure chests by 5% (+4%).
- Multi Shot (Max Level: 6): Gives 10% (+5%) chance on attack to shoot arrows at all enemies.
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items.
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Tracker +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Tracker +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Tracker +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Tracker +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Tracker +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Tracker +6
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Feed the Poor +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Feed the Poor +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Feed the Poor +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Feed the Poor +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Feed the Poor +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Feed the Poor +6
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Not Deaf +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Not Deaf +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Not Deaf +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Not Deaf +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Not Deaf +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Not Deaf +6
These are all of Lia's outfits in the game.
The following outfits can be purchased with gems.
- Sparkling (500 gems, Lia must be at least Common)
- Dest-roller (1000 gems, Lia must be at least Rare)
- Yoroi (1500 gems, Lia must be at least Epic)
The following outfits are event-only:
- Mummy (Halloween event, after the event can be purchased for 1250 gems, Lia must be at least Legendary)
- Lia facing left in the Hero Database was not intentional. It was an animator's mistake and it stuck. It makes sense because Lia fakes being blind.
- Lia is named after a developer's friend's daughter.
- Lia was originally named 'Happy', but the name was scrapped. She still has voice lines that refer to her as 'Happy'.
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|