Nanna is unlocked on stage 900 in Adventure Mode. She is a Supporter.
Kind and considerate, Nanna believes that there's good in everyone. And that whatever ails you can be cured by broth.
Nanna is 100% convinced there's good everywhere. Even in Gogolah’s attacking monsters. Oh, she’ll fight like a true Almost Hero and kill them, but she’ll say ‘You’ll thank me for this later.’ And ‘Sorry about killing you, but you have to learn that being nice is the very important.’
Nanna’s a healer too. Almost. Her remedy for any ailment is always broth. Her broth. It’s called Nomnom Broth and according to Nanna ‘It’s good for whatever ails you.’ Is it? Nah.
Nanna isn’t going to kill Gogolah when she confronts him. She’s going to sit him down, give him a big hug and tell him ‘he’s a really lovely person, deep down.’
|Get Behind Me!*||Taunts enemies for 8s. Afterwards, heals allies 1% (+1%) for each enemy hit taken during the taunt.||250 seconds||4|
|Fortifying Broth||Heals all allies for 20% (+10%) and gives them 20% (+5%) damage reduction for 15s.||200 seconds (-10s)||9|
|Good Cup of Tea||Gives a random ally 40% (+6%) chance to dodge and increases their attack speed by 50% (+10%) for 15s.||150 seconds||6|
*Ultimate ability. Must be used manually.
Top Skill Tree
- Just a scratch (Max Level: 7)Every 4 attacks she takes, Nanna heals herself for 6% (+3%).
- Inner worth (Max Level: 7*)Increases her max health by 25% (+8%).
- Happy to Help (Max Level: 11)Every hit she takes, reduces the upgrade cost of a random ally by 1% (+0.4%). (Max 20% (+2%))
- Expert Love Lore (Max Level: 16)Reduces her max health by 50% (-2%) but increases max health of allies by 30% (+2%).
Bottom Skill Tree
- Tough Love (Max Level: 5*)Enemies who hit Nanna have a 5% (+1%) chance of being stunned for 3s.
- Morale Booster (Max Level: 6*)Stunned enemies take 50% (+20%) more damage.
- Made with Love (Max Level: 6)Nanna’s ranged attacks deal an additional 100% (+50%) team damage over 2s.
- Stand Strong (Max Level: 3)Increases duration of Get Behind Me! By 2s (+2).
*Can be improved by 6 more levels with equipment.
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Tough Love +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Tough Love +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Tough Love +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Tough Love +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Tough Love +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Tough Love +6.
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Morale Booster +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Morale Booster +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Morale Booster +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Morale Booster +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Morale Booster +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Morale Booster +6.
Favorite Tea Cup
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Inner Worth +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Inner Worth +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Inner Worth +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Inner Worth +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Inner Worth +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Inner Worth +6.
- Nanna is the mysterious ‘healer’ that convinced Uno to desert Gogolah’s army and join the Almost Heroes.
These are all of Nanna's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Dangerous (500 gems, Nanna must be at least Common)
- Posh (1000 gems, Nanna must be at least Rare)
The following outfits are event-only:
- Wicked (Halloween event, after the event 1600 gems, Nanna must be at least Legendary)
- Nanna Clause (Wintertide event, during the event must be purchased with candies. After the event, 2.6K gems, Nanna must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|