Ron is the fourteenth character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, at stage 1500, before patch 3.0 632. He is an attacker.
Ron has studied animal transformation all his life, but his inability to to fully finish anything means he didn’t complete his training and consequently just doesn’t get it 100% right. He might try to transform into a bear and become a teddy bear. He’ll attempt to be a majestic horse and become half donkey, half alpaca.
He’s so calm and cool about it though. This makes him the world’s only Almost Shape-shifter. No one had ever needed or valued his abilities... until he met the Almost Heroes. They love him!
His calming one liners and philosophical wisdom about how ‘It’s ok to fail’ cheers them all up. Ron’s a really nice guy.
The most laid back, cool failure of all time. Calls himself an almost shape-shifter because he never gets it completely right.
|Beast mode*||For 25s, Ron’s basic attacks deal 1.50K% (+1.50K%) more damage but are 20% slower||300 Seconds||5|
|Larry||Calls Larry to increase a random hero’s attack speed by 20% (+10%). Buff lasts for 20s.||120 seconds||9|
|Stampede||Calls 3 waves of animal friends. Each wave deals 400% (+200%) damage to all enemies.||180 Seconds||8|
*Ultimate ability. Must be used manually.
Top Skill Tree
- Strength in numbers (Max Level: 5) Increase the number of waves in ‘Stampede’ by 1 (+1)
- Massive Paws (Max Level: 7) During ‘Beast Mode’: 20% (+5%) chance to hit 2 enemies, 10% (+5%) chance to hit 3 enemies.
- Go for the eyes (Max Level: 10) Basic attacks have a 30% chance of blinding the enemy for 2s (+1s), increasing their miss chance by 50%.
- Impulsive (Max Level: 7*) Every time he loses 25% health, his next basic attack deals 200% (+50%) more damage
Bottom Skill Tree
- Hunter's instinct (Max Level: 11*) During ‘Beast Mode’: increases critical hit damage by 50% (+10%) and critical hit chance by 10% (+1.5%)
- Curly (Max Level: 7*) ‘Larry’ also brings Curly to increase a random hero’s critical hit chance by 8% (+2%)
- Moe (Max Level: 11) ‘Larry’ also brings Moe to increase a random hero’s damage by 20% (+10%)
- Rage driven (Max Level: 5) During ‘Beast mode’: If Ron attacks the same enemy 3 times, his attack speed increases by 200% (+50%) for 1s. Once per target.
*Can be improved by 6 more levels with equipment
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Curly +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Curly +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Curly +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Curly +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Curly +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Curly +6.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Impulsive +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Impulsive +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Impulsive +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Impulsive +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Impulsive +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Impulsive +6.
Barely used toy
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Hunter's instinct +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Hunter's instinct +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Hunter's instinct +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Hunter's instinct +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Hunter's instinct +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Hunter's instinct +6.
These are all of Ron's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Towering (500 gems, Ron must be at least Common)
- Healthy (1000 gems, Ron must be at least Rare)
The following outfits are event-only:
- Arctic (Wintertide Event: during the event must be purchased with candies. After the event, 2.8K gems, Ron must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|