Sam is the fifth character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, at stage 35. He is a defender.
Sam was once the most placid dwarf ever. His Inn, The Jolly Little Evening, served fine food and drink. But Gog’s men destroyed it. This turned Sam mad with desire for revenge and it’s what drives him now. But, he’s still a peaceful man at heart so he's not as threatening. ‘Prepare to be viciously stared at!’, is one of his best taunts.
He's like a panda. Until you mess up his business.
|Revenge*||For 15s, becomes immune to damage and attacks deal 200% (+50%) of team damage.||210 Seconds||4|
|Shield'em All||Shields all allies for 20% (+7%) of their max health.||120 Seconds||10|
|Slam||Dashes forward with his shield, dealing 500% (+250%) damage and stunning all enemies for 3s (+1s).||60 Seconds||6|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
- Block (Max Level: 10*): Gives 60% (+2%) chance to block 30% (+3%) of incoming damage.
- Repel (Max Level: 10): When an ally's shield is broken, boosts their attack damage by 28% (+8%) for 7s.
- Arrogant (Max Level: 8): Enemies are 50% (+50%) more likely to attack Sam than other heroes when Sam has above 30% health.
- Master Shielder (Max Level: 5): Reduces the cooldown of 'Shield'em All' by 8s (+8s).
- Hill Man (Max Level: 5*): Each time Sam attacks an enemy, increases the loot from it by 10% (+5%) for 20s.(Doesn't work on chests.)
- Punishment (Max Level: 9*): When attacked 3 times, deals 300% (+50%) team damage back to the enemy.
- Transcendence (Max Level: 10): Every 5 attacks heals the most injured ally, restoring 3% (+3%) of their max health.
- Let Them Come (Max Level: 7): 'Revenge' deals 80% (+40%) more team damage per dead ally.
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Hill Man +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Hill Man +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Hill Man +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Hill Man +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Hill Man +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Hill Man +6
- Common: Health Bonus +25%, Block +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +50%, Block +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Block +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Block +4
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Block +5
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Block +6
Axe of Revenge
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Punishment +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Punishment +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Punishment +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Punishment +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Punishment +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Punishment +6
These are all of Sam's outfits in the game.
The following outfits can be purchased with gems
- Cuddly (500 gems, Sam must be at least Common)
- Convict (1000 gems, Sam must be at least Rare)
- Bodyguard (1500 gems, Sam must be at least Epic)
- Garden (2.50k gems, Sam must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|