Tam is the tenth character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, At Stage 415. He is a supporter.
Tam regrets his crazy youth when he would do mad things like tie giant’s shoe laces together, or dragon-surf. The final straw came when he and his terrible friends invented ‘drunken goat eating’ – don’t ask. As a result he was kicked out of the family, the town and sent into exile.
A reformed character, he’s trying to impress his cousin Sam so that he might put a word in for him and get Tam back into the family.
|Roar*||Stuns all enemies for 5s and increases the damage of heroes by 40% (+20%) for 12s (+1s).||360 Seconds||9|
|Flare||Fires a flare at the enemy area, reducing the defense of all the enemies by 30% (+5%) for 8s (+2s).||150 Seconds||7|
|Crow Attack||Calls a crow from above to attack enemies to blind them for 6s (+1s) (increases their miss chance by 60% (+3%))||150 Seconds||8|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top Skill Tree
- Mark (Max Level: 9): 14% (+2%) chance with each attack to mark a target. Ring damage on a marked target increases its damage by 90% (+20%) and removes the mark.
- Preparation (Max Level: 5*): First 6s (+1s) of the boss fight, all heroes take 20% (+5%) less damage.
- Bandage (Max Level: 11): Every 70s (-4s), a bandage is applied to the most injured ally healing restoring 30% (+3%) of their max health.
- Feign Death (Max Level: 10): When Tam takes damage below 20% health, he gains immunity for 11s (+1s). Cannot happen more than once every 125s (-5s).
Bottom Skill Tree
- Frenzy (Max Level: 5*): 'Crow Attack' also increases the attack speed of Tam by 50% (+25%) for 10s (+1s).
- Instincts (Max Level: 5*): 'Crow Attack' also reduces the cooldown of 'Roar' by 8s (+3s).
- Death From Above (Max Level: 10): 'Crow Attack' also deals 900% (+300%) damage to all enemies.
- Call Of The Wild (Max Level: 10): Whenever Tam attacks, reduces the cooldown of 'Crow Attack' by 0.1s (+0.1s).
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Instincts +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Instincts +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Instincts +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Instincts +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Instincts +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Instincts +6.
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Preparation +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Preparation +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Preparation +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Preparation +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Preparation +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Preparation +6.
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Frenzy +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Frenzy +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Frenzy +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Frenzy +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Frenzy +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Frenzy +6.
These are all of Tam's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Raucous Tam (500 gems, Tam must be at least Common)
- Buccaneer (1500 gems, Tam must be at least Rare)
- Crowhand (1000 gems, Tam must be at least Epic)
The following outfits are event-only:
- Funny (Halloween Event: after the event, 875 gems, Tam must be at least Legendary)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|