Uno is the twelfth character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, at stage 1210. He is an attacker.
Uno has always just been another Magolis to everyone but his family. He resented being ignored by the other Magolis because his family made him feel like he was THE most important thing in creation. He always felt EVERYONE should treat him with the same respect. This feeling of being important made him a little arrogant.
Then everything changed.
The war with the Green Man has claimed losses on both sides and Uno’s family home was left destroyed and the family gone, presumed dead. Uno had no one to massage his ego so he left the Magolis in search of a new family to make him feel special.
He met a Healer who convinced him the Green Man’s good army could be his new family. And because he is a Magolis and has powerful magic he is almost a hero to his new family. Uno saw the admiration in their eyes, so he joined them and the good fight. He is a little bit MORE arrogant these days.
He resented being ignored by the other Magolis because his family made him feel like he was THE most important thing in creation. He always felt EVERYONE should treat him with the same respect. This feeling of being important made him a little arrogant. He is a little bit MORE arrogant these days.
|Dark Ritual*||Drains 10% health from all allies each second, does 70% (+20%) damage to all enemies for each percentage drained. Can be canceled.||15 Seconds||5|
|Demonic swarm||Sacrifices 30% of Uno's health to summon a flock of 6 demons which attack for 200% (+150%) damage each.||120 seconds||5|
|Regret||Sacrifices 30% of a random ally's health to gain 600% (+100% damage bonus for 8s. Ally regains health during this time.||130 Seconds||5|
*Ultimate ability. Must be used manually.
Top Skill Tree
- Soul Sacrifice (Max Level: 10*) On death, reduces the active revive timers of all dead heroes by 5s (+1s).
- Old Habits (Max Level: 6*) When an ally dies, increases Uno's damage by 80% (+20%) for 5s (+0.5s). Max duration: 60s
- Legion (Max Level: 5) Increases number of demons in 'Demonic Swarm' by 1 (+1).
- Warmer Swarm (Max Level: 5) Reduces health cost of 'Demonic Swarm' by 15% (+3%).
Bottom Skill Tree
- Terrorizer (Max Level: 5) Attacks against Uno have 5% (+2%) chance of instilling fear, blinding the attacker for 3s (+0.5s) (increases their miss chance by 30% (+5%)).
- Reflective Wards (Max Level: 12*) 6% (+3%) chance for 10% (+5%) of damage taken to be dealt to a random ally instead.
- Feeling Better (Max Level: 6) When an ally revives, Uno gains a shield for 6% (+3%) of his own health.
- Power Hungry (Max Level: 13) 'Dark Ritual' deals 40% (+30%) more damage always.
*Can be improved by 6 more levels with equipment
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Soul Sacrifice +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Soul Sacrifice +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Soul Sacrifice +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Soul Sacrifice +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Soul Sacrifice +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Soul Sacrifice +6.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Old Habits +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Old Habits +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Old Habits +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Old Habits +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Old Habits +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Old Habits +6.
Vial of Vileness
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Reflective Wards +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Reflective Wards +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Reflective Wards +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Reflective Wards +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Reflective Wards +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Reflective Wards +6.
These are all of Uno's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Inoffensive (500 gems, Uno must be at least Common)
- Count (1500 gems, Uno must be at least Rare)
- Fighter (1000 gems, Uno must be at least Epic)
The following outfits are event-only:
- Runolph (Wintertide event: after the event, it can be purchased for 2.6K gems, Uno must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|