V is the sixth character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, at stage 80. She is a supporter.
V hates bullies. If anyone is ever robbed, mugged or even pickpocketed – V will get their stuff back. She’d take everything that was stolen – and a bit more for herself – and give it back. She’s known as the Thief of Thieves. She would never take anything from an innocent.
When her home village Summersheart fell to Gog City’s army and everyone fled, V stayed behind to steal what she could from the invading army. She got all their weapons and belongings to teach them a lesson – and now they are after her blood.
V has a pet called Emmet. He’s also an accomplished thief, although with none of V’s morals.
Remember Robin Hood? That’s the personality she has.
|Master Thief*||Attacks all enemies for next 12s (+2s), increasing their gold loot by 35% for 20s.(Doesn't work on chests.)||210 Seconds||7|
|Run Emmet Run||Emmet runs to the enemy to steal 200% (+100%) gold.||150 Seconds||5|
|Slice & Dice||V dashes to the enemies dealing 400% (+200%) damage and stunning them for 2s (+0.5s%).||90 Seconds||7|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually.
Top Skill Tree
- Poisoned Daggers (Max Level: 10): Reduces the damage of units she attacks by 15% (+5%) for 5s.
- Hidden Daggers (Max Level: 5*): Increases weapon load from 6 to 7 (+1) and damage by 10% (+10%).
- City Thief (Max Level: 9): Increases all gold earnings by 25% (+7.5%).
- Weak Point (Max Level: 7*): Deals 70% (+15%) extra damage to stunned OR slowed units.
Bottom Skill Tree
- Treasure Hunter (Max Level: 7*): Increases gold earnings from treasure chests by 40% (+5%).
- Swift Emmet (Max Level: 5): Reduces the cooldown of 'Run, Emmet, Run!' by 15s (+15s).
- Evasion (Max Level: 10): 28% (+4%) chance to dodge enemy attacks when she is below 20% (+5%) health.
- Heart Seeker (Max Level: 9): Increases critical hit chance by 40% for enemies with less than 20% (+7.5%) health.
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Treasure Hunter +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Treasure Hunter +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Treasure Hunter +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Treasure Hunter +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Treasure Hunter +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Treasure Hunter +6.
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Weak Point +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Weak Point +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Weak Point+3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Weak Point +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Weak Point +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Weak Point +6.
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Hidden Daggers +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Hidden Daggers +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Hidden Daggers +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Hidden Daggers +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Hidden Daggers +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Hidden Daggers +6.
These are all of V's outfits in the game.
The following outfits must be purchased with gems:
- Emmet's Twin (500 gems, V must be at least Common)
- Shadow thief V (1500 gems, V must be at least Rare)
- Little V (1000 gems, V must be at least Epic)
- Northern Lights V (2.1K gems, Wintertime Event: was purchased with candies. V must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|