Vexx is the third character the player unlocks in Adventure mode, unlockable at stage 6. She is an attacker.
She is a forest girl from the Arboreal Cloak. She’s calm when she’s alone with trees, but is useless around people, elves, dwarfs and any other living thing. This is when her anger management problems manifest. She takes almost everything as a personal insult until she thinks it through. She’s quite a scary person to be around, especially with her huge hammer Sid. Vexx would rather confront you than get to know you, so this makes life for Hilt very difficult especially as he falls head over heels in love with her.
Even when he eventually confesses his love for her she thinks it’s a trap and beats him up.
Vexx is very quick tempered. She’d rather fight you than get to know you – it compensates her shyness. She has a big hammer too, called Sid.
|Shock Wave*||Slams hammer to the ground 6 times, dealing 500% (+250%) damage to all.||300 Seconds (-15s)||7|
|Concentration||Concentrates next attack and deals 300% (+150%) of team damage to all enemies.||150 Seconds||7|
|Fast & Cheerful||Gains 100% attack speed for 12s (+3s).||140 Seconds (-30s)||4|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top Skill Tree
- Village Girl (Max Level: 5*): Being a village girl, she gets tired 25%(+15%) less often
- Mad Girl (Max Level 9): Each attack increases speed by 30% (+5%). Stacks 5 times, resets on new target.
- Chill Down (Max Level: 6): Killing an enemy reduces tiredness by 10% (+10%).
- Collect Debris (Max Level: 8): Killing a unit reduces the cost of next upgrade by 3% (+1%). max: 45% (+5%).
Bottom Skill Tree
- Hard Training (Max Level: 6*): Every attack Vexx makes reduces the cooldown of 'Shock Wave' by 0.3s (+0.1s).
- Recycle (Max Level: 5*): Increases all gold earning by 24% (+12%).
- Forge (Max Level: 12): Deals 30% (+15%) more damage after every stage for 18s (+2s).
- Earthquake (Max Level: 10): Increases the attack count of 'Shock Wave' by 1 (+1).
* Can be increased by 6 more levels with items
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Village Girl +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Village Girl +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Village Girl +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Village Girl +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Village Girl +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Village Girl +6.
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Hard Training +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Hard Training +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Hard Training +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Hard Training +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Hard Training +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Hard Training +6.
Belt of Might
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Recycle +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Recycle +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Recycle +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Recycle +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Recycle +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Recycle +6.
These are all of Vexx's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Quick Vexx (500 gems, Vexx must be at least Common)
- Rivexxteer (1000 gems, Vexx must be at least Rare)
- Valhalla (1500 gems, Vexx must be at least Epic)
- Chill Vex (2000 gems, from Wintertide Event: was purchased with candies. Vexx must be at least Common)
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|