Wendle is the seventh character the player unlocks in Adventure Mode, at stage 100. He is an Attacker.
- 1 Background Story
- 2 Personality
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Skills
- 5 Items
- 6 Outfits
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Desperate to be an ace wizard, Wendle has devoted his life to wizardry and magic. But, he’s not fantastic at it. He’s not a natural and his lifetime of hard work, training, studying - and ultimate dismal failure – has made him grouchy, bitter and angry. Wendle believes this quest to defeat Gog is his last chance and he WILL succeed. He WILL become a great wizard. He WILL be revered as a heroic magician.
His lifetime of hard work, training, studying - and ultimate dismal failure – has made him grouchy, bitter and angry.
|Lob the Magic*||Throws the spell book, dealing 448% (+200%) of team damage and stunning all enemies for 5s.||210 Seconds||5|
|Out of Control||Shoots 5 (+2) magic missiles each dealing 224% damage to enemies they hit.||60 Seconds||3|
|Thunder Something||Deals 1.68K% (+500%) damage to all enemies and increases damage from all sources by 20% (+5%) for 8s.||180 Seconds||5|
* Ultimate ability. Must be used manually
Top Skill Tree
- Tricks (Max Level: 10*): Increases the damage of Wendle's abilities by 12% (+6%).
- Forgetful (Max Level: 9): 5% (+2.5%) chance to reset the cooldown of 'Out of Control' after each wave.
- Craziness (Max Levels: 7*): Using abilities increases critical hit chance by 6% (+3%) for 15s.
- Double Missile (Max Level: 7): Gives 40% (+10%) chance to shoot another missile with each attack.
Bottom Skill Tree
- Spirit Talk (Max Level: 11*): Increases ring damage by 18% (+2%) while alive.
- Wisdom (Max Level: 6): Deals 60% (+30%) more damage to enemies above 80% health.
- Elderness (Max Level: 9): Reduces the cost of Wendle's upgrades by 10% (+5%).
- Rapid Thunder (Max Level: 5): Reduces the cooldown of 'Thunder Something' by 20% (+10%).
Items not only add an extra point to skills they also increase the max points that you can put into the skills as well.
Book of Economics
- Common: Gold Bonus +10%, Spirit Talk +1.
- Uncommon: Gold Bonus +25%, Spirit Talk +2.
- Rare: Gold Bonus +100%, Spirit Talk +3.
- Epic: Gold Bonus +250%, Spirit Talk +4.
- Legendary: Gold Bonus +1000%, Spirit Talk +5.
- Mythical: Gold Bonus +2000%, Spirit Talk +6.
Elixir of Vitality
- Common: Health Bonus +10%, Craziness +1.
- Uncommon: Health Bonus +25%, Craziness +2.
- Rare: Health Bonus +100%, Craziness +3.
- Epic: Health Bonus +250%, Craziness +4.
- Legendary: Health Bonus +1000%, Craziness +5.
- Mythical: Health Bonus +2000%, Craziness +6.
Scroll of Darkness
- Common: Damage Bonus +10%, Tricks +1.
- Uncommon: Damage Bonus +25%, Tricks +2.
- Rare: Damage Bonus +100%, Tricks +3.
- Epic: Damage Bonus +250%, Tricks +4.
- Legendary: Damage Bonus +1000%, Tricks +5.
- Mythical: Damage Bonus +2000%, Tricks +6.
These are all of Wendle's outfits in the game
The following outfits must be purchased with gems
- Watchdog (500 gems, Wendle must be at least Common)
- Rebel (1500 gems, Wendle must be at least Rare)
- Gentleman (1000 gems, Wendle must be at least Epic)
- Sea Wolf (2.50k gems, Wendle must be at least Common)
- Wendle's 'Thunder Something' ability actually calls down a meteor on enemies, even though Wendle yells "Thunderbolt!" before casting. He looks very sad for a few moments after it is cast.
|Hilt - Bellylarf - Kind Lenny - Vexx - Wendle - V - Boomer Badlad - Sam - Lia - Handsum Jim - Tam - Redroh - Nanna - Uno - Ron|